Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What Do Three-Year-Olds Do When All the Presents Are Opened?

Note:  I have been gone for waaaay too long!  So much of my time, especially before the holidays, was spent on Made For Keeps, my greeting card business.  I've been doing quite a lot of photography and now working on a balance between my passions for art, photography, and writing.

Play with the wrapping papers, of course!!
Last weekend was my grandniece's 3rd birthday and, this year, I was able to attend her party.  She is a lucky little girl with a loving family and lots of friends.  She had such a great time at her party!

By the end of the paper wars there was only teeny little shreds of tissue and wrapping paper left........ all over the floor!!  Isn't that the way it is supposed be?

I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone's blogs.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

me said...

happy to see you back and enjoyed the joy of the "wrap".