Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm home!!

I'm home after 10 days away!! I haven't even unpacked yet. Had to catch up on emails and blogs first! You know, the important stuff. The second night of the trip my Norton Security wasn't behaving so no foreign wireless for me!! I used my son's computer for browsing, but was pretty much out of touch. Aarrrggghhh!

Brief stats of the trip:
  • 10 days
  • 2500 miles driven
  • 4 hotel rooms
  • 5 nights at my son's beach house :-)
  • Day trip to NC Outer Banks
  • 2 lighthouses visited
  • 1 aquarium visited
  • shopping and restaurants
  • watched the aircraft carrier USS Eisenhower go out to sea
  • hundreds of photos to process

So, over the next few days I'll be posting stories and photos. But first, I'll be reading all my favorite blogs and catching up. I sure missed everyone!

2 comments:

FO - 2 said...

Welcome home. :)
I'm looking forward to read more about your trip. :)

Myrt said...

....quite an itinerary there, Barb - sounds like a great trip. Glad you are back home safe and sound.