Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thematic Photographic 15 - Closeup of Pastels

Today I have been focusing on my other vocation: greeting cards and paper crafts. With the arrival of fall and the upcoming Halloween and holiday seasons I will be busy making cards for my shop at the Branson Craft Mall as well as new online shops.

While I was preparing pieces of stamped images I realized these would look interesting in a macro photograph, not only for this week's TP, but also for my other blog Made For Keeps which I had seriously neglected of late. For more closeups click here.



Join in with your closeup photos. Here's how to get them noticed by a great group of blogographers!

6 comments:

Mamie said...

I love the fall feeling of these closeups. Your talent shows through in the arrangement AND the artwork.

Unknown said...

Well now, I think I'm going to be visiting your other site now and again... your cards are so artistic and colorful.. what a delight! Love your closeup photos Barb...

and look at you, you're in the Navy now.... that photo of you and your son is fabulous!

Heather said...

I love art of all types and so this speaks to me. A great idea for a close up!

Nestor Family said...

Lovely! Really nice artwork AND photos!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

So nice! The photos really pop with those colors and the DOF is perfect.

Baba said...

Hi Barb, the fall colors are perfect for fall and your art work..I will have to visit your other site...thanks for your visit to my place today...have a good week-end.