Friday, October 17, 2008

Thematic Photographic 20 - Blur: Equal Time for Bill Medley


Since I referred to Bill Medley in my previous Thematic Photographic post, I think it's only fair that I show a blurry photo of him, also. I seem to get many blurry shots in a dark theater and not using flash.


However, I do get some pretty good ones, too. Like this one:

..... and this one ......

.... and this one ......


Mmmmmm .... I can't wait to see the show again next week!

Be sure to show us your blurry shots this week! Jump over to Written, Inc. for the rules and to see other fun blurs.

2 comments:

carmilevy said...

The first, flashless photo speaks to me. The colors take me right into the concert with you!

How lucky you were to see him. What a talent!

Unknown said...

What great fun! I can see why you want to go again. :)